I try to eat healthy, and I try to make my kids eat healthy too. So there’s no reason I should include candy in my son’s Valentine’s cards to his classmates. Thankfully I came across this adorable idea using Teddy Grahams from my dear friend at Saving Toward a Better Life.
This week’s Kids Frugal Craft from Mom on Dealz is a Brownie in a Jar. She tries to make December crafts geared toward gift giving. This craft is something that everyone will love!
Brownie in a Jar
- 2 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Hershey kisses
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small plastic baggie
- Mason Jar
1. Pour sugar into the mason jar and press down.
2. Add cocoa powder and press down.
3. Pour in flour, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips.
4. Pour sprinkles in small baggie and attach “love” tag.
5. Attach directions for brownies to the jar.