Want to cancel your match.com membership before being billed (again)? Like a bad ex-boyfriend, they don’t want to see you go, but we can help.
Once the “honeymoon” ends, Match.com can be costly, charging you about $50 per month the minute your promotional rate or free trial period ends. Want to dump them? Here’s how to cancel a match.com free trial or membership:
How to cancel a match.com subscription:
- Log into match.com, and roll your mouse over the little gear shape at the top
- Click on the settings link like this:
- Under your account info, click the link that says, “Change / Cancel Membership”
- On the next screen, click “Cancel Membership and remove profile”:
- Be sure to get a confirmation saying, “your match.com membership has been cancelled.”
Match.com membership cancelled / deactivated
You’ll be notified that:
- Your profile and photos are no longer visible to others.
- You will no longer receive the Match.com email publications that you requested.
- You will receive an email confirming your subscription or match.com free trial membership cancellation.
- You may use your current registration information to sign in any time within one year.
- You may return and “unhide” your profile any time within one year.
- Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin
- You do not have to do anything further to complete your membership cancellation.
- You can return within 180 days if you want to subscribe to match.com (get coupon)
And that, “Our millions of members are going to miss seeing your smiling face. Good luck in love and thank you.”
Wow, missed by millions of people. Not even Donald Trump will be able to say that in 2020!
Messy breakup? You may have to contact match.com customer service
Anyway, if you have a billing problem after a messy breakup with match.com, contact customer service:
- Match Customer Service at 1-800-92-MATCH (1-800-926-2824)
- Funny: the frequent fliers who bombarded match.com – msn.com
Tell us about your experience with match.com below!