Match.com discounts & promotions: After pioneering online dating in 1995, match.com now has more than 15 million users. Try it out for free for up to 7 days, or consider their 6-month subscription which comes with the Match.com guarantee.
If you don’t find someone special in 6 months, they’ll credit your account with another 6 months for free. Use a coupon or promo code for for a free trial or discounted subscription today!
»Best Match.com Coupons for :
|★||Match.com: 25% Off|
3, 6, or 12 month subscription to match.com. Click for code:
|★||7-Day FREE Trial|
Seven day free trial for match.com. Click for promo code:
|★||3-Day FREE Trial|
Try out match.com free for 3 days. Click to apply coupon:
|★||6-Month Subscription: 25% Off|
Includes the match.com guarantee. Click to apply promo code:
|★||Over 50: FREE 7-Day Trial|
View photos now & get coupon code:
|★||Christian Singles: 7-Day Free Trial|
View photos & get promo code:
|★||African Americans: 7-Day Free Trial|
View photos now & get coupon code:
|★||Match.com Canada: 7-Days Free|
Canadian, eh? Get promo code & view profiles:
|★||Lesbian Singles: 7-Day Free Trial|
Click to get coupon code & view local singles:
|★||Trump Voters: Free Trial (7-Days)|
Click for promo code, and make America great:
Tips for match.com promo codes:
- Free trial offers are for new accounts only
- Got a promo code? Read below for where to enter codes
- Pricing: We did some homework on How much match.com costs
- Breaking up? Know how to how to cancel match.com if you aren’t happy
New Match.com dating tips: (2 minute video)
10 tips for dating in 2017 from Match.com
Where to enter a promo code at match.com:
Although most discounts and coupons applied just by clicking a link above, using a code for match.com is easy. (once you find the link!)
Can you see a button at the top of the page that says, “subscribe“? If so, click that, and you should see a screen like this with showing how much match.com costs, depending on the length of a subscription:
At the screen showing subscription prices, there is a little link at the right that says, “have a promo code?“
Click it, and enter your code. You’ll be taken to the offer page with 3, 6, or 12 month subscription options.
Most coupons are applied instantly:
As mentioned already, they have made things pretty easy by applying promotional codes instantly as soon as you click on one of the links promoting their offers.
Most of the time you will be taken to a unique splash page on their site that clearly outlines the promotion, as well as the details of the coupon or offer. If not, enter your promo code as shown above.
Match.com free trial tips:
Here are the two types of free trials from match.com, and a couple of things to consider:
- 3-day free trial: This is the most common free promotion, and it’s been available for about 3 years straight. Personally, I don’t think that 3 days is enough time to really get to know their site and make connections
- 7-day free trial: Not always available, but much better than the shorter promotion. Most people need this much time to get a real sense of what the site is like, and to communicate with others. You’ll always need a promo code to activate this offer
- You’re only able to sign up once (per email account) for a free trial, so make sure you make the most of it. Try starting it when you aren’t that busy, or it will be over before you know it!
- Cancelling a free trial: You’ve got exactly the number of days to try the free trial, and then your credit card will get billed. A 3-day trial is literally 72 hours, so don’t get caught unprepared when it ends. I recommend setting an alarm to cancel your free trial on your phone a few hours before it ends. If you’re having fun, let it lapse and keep using match.com. If not, just cancel online. It’s easy!
How much does match.com cost? (before coupons)
One complaint I read about was that it’s difficult to find out how much match.com actually costs per month. So, how much does match.com cost?! (click for details) Generally, the more months you buy up front, the less it costs per month. As of now, a 3 month basic membership will cost you about $20 per month if you use a coupon.
A 6 or 12 month membership will cost you closer to $18 per month. If you choose a bundle plan, (gives you a couple more features) it’s going to cost about $3 more per month.
Tip: Longer subscriptions offer better discounts
Did you ever notice that a four-day pass at Disney works out to be a lot cheap per day than a one-day pass? You end up feeling like you’re overpaying going with the shortest option, and It’s the same with match.com.
Also, you’ll notice that a lot of the best discounts and promotions for match.com are reserved for new users. Like most subscription plans, the intent is to get you hooked at a lower rate, and then hope you stay on board.
In fact, their best deal is the 6-month subscription, as it comes with a guarantee that if you don’t meet that special someone, you get another 6 months for free.
Not ready to make a commitment? No problem, I recommend trying match.com for free before signing up.
Try it out for free first (Like ice cream, or General Tso’s chicken)
Apparently upwards of 14% of people think that cilantro tastes like soap. Personally, I think it’s a tasty addition to salsa, but roughly 1 in 8 people would strongly disagree. Well, that’s why there’s vanilla and chocolate, and if the ice cream parlor offers free samples, you should take one.
Then, you’ll feel a lot better committing to a three-scoop sundae of something you weren’t too sure about just yesterday. (Do you understand the profound simile?) By the way, did you know Martha Stewart tried match.com?
Anyway, regardless of what length subscription you go with, use a promotional code above for up to a 30% discount from freebiespot.net!