Who doesn’t love gift cards? Well, I guess if you’re a man and you get a gift card to Bath & Body Works, you might not love that. BUT.. I’m sure you could find something frilly and manly-scented to buy.
GiftZip is the ultimate destination for all things gift cards. GiftZip is perfect for a last minute gift idea or as a more efficient, greener way of giving gift certificates from popular retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and iTunes. Retailers are broken down in a convenient way using categories such as Gifts for Her, Gifts for Him, Family, House, and more. No matter the occasion, there is a gift card that will fit perfectly.
It seems like we’re always celebrating something. Anniversaries, birthdays, weddings.. it never ends! For amazing selection and an eco-friendly gift that your recipient is sure to love, GiftZip is a lifesaver!
How GiftZip Works:
- Browse the various categories, locate a retailer of interest and click on that retailer’s logo.
- A box will appear providing a brief description of the product or services that the retailer offers, as well as information regarding denominations available and locations where the eGift card is redeemable.
- Click GiftZip it! And you will be automatically directed to the retailer’s secure eGift card page.
- From there, follow the instructions on the retailer’s website to complete your order.
- Your eGift card will be sent by email and arrive in your recipient’s inbox. You also can have the eGift card sent to yourself to print.
So What’s the Catch?
I wondered, why is GiftZip doing this? I mean, I could just access the retailer directly (if I can think of one!), so are there hidden fees or do I need to register? Why would GiftZip do this?
The answer is pretty simple and straightforward. When you visit GiftZip to make a gift card purchase, you save time by having access to nearly every online retailer all in one place. These retailers know that customers who come from GiftZip are much more likely to make a purchase than just some random visitor; it’s all about the referrals.
So basically, it’s a win-win situation for all of us! As customers, we get to shop quickly and easily while still in our jammies, plus we don’t have to worry about the gift card getting lost (just reprint it from your email inbox!). How many times have you [almost] thrown away a gift card or cash on Christmas? Yep.. been there.
Connect with GiftZip
To find out more about GiftZip, please visit their website, follow them on Twitter, or “Like” them on Facebook. Be sure to tell them that Freebie Spot sent ya!
Thanks to GiftZip, one lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a $50 Gift Card to Amazon.com. Yay! (Gift card will be sent by email.)
How to Enter!
The first and mandatory method of entry is to visit GiftZip and tell me which of their hundreds of retailers is your favorite. That’s it! Be sure to enter your email address correctly otherwise I will not be able to contact you.
Bonus entries! (After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)