*ENDED* Giveaway: Yankee Candle Adds Spice and Warmth to the Autumn Season *Ends 9/10*
The Yankee Candle Company has released its new fragrances for Fall 2011. These new fragrances capture the spirit and nostalgia of fall traditions and events such as spending time outdoors with family or baking favorite autumn treats. The fall fragrances are available for purchase at Yankee Candle retail stores, specialty retailers and gift shops across the US and at yankeecandle.com.
Five Instant Classics to Warm Up a Fall Day
The following fragrances are new for Fall 2011 from Yankee Candle:
- Nature’s Paintbrush: A blend of citrus, sandalwood, amber and musk, this woodsy fragrance is splashed with a hint of spice to evoke the rich colors of the outdoors.
- Over the River: A fresh, nature-inspired scent that features relaxing fragrance notes of mandarin, soft oakmoss, soothing lavender and calming sandalwood.
- Kitchen Spice: Hints of warm and exotic spice notes including almond, nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamom, plus a vibrant rustic red color, pay tribute to this fall’s trends in the kitchen.
- Pumpkin Buttercream: This creamy combination of two classics, Buttercream and Spiced Pumpkin, gives a more delectable, indulgent and gourmet approach to pumpkin.
- Vanilla Satin: A smooth fragrance of floral notes with rich vanilla, it plays to the blush trends on fashion runways while the neutral tone perfectly complements the bright colors of the fall season.
Okay.. I’ve got to get this out of the way. I.LOVE.YANKEE.CANDLE. There, i said it. I feel much better.
Excuse me for a moment. I’ll be right back.
My Pumpkin Buttercream candle was calling my name. It wanted to be lit. And who could resist the sweet, sweet scent of a Buttercream and Spiced Pumpkin Yankee Candle combination? Certainly not me. The Yankee Candle Fall 2011 collection is simply amazing. I love every single candle that Yankee Candle sent my way. My house smells like fall, in the summer. Score! (I hate the heat.) If I had to choose just two, I’d say that the tempting little Pumpkin Buttercream is my favorite and that Kitchen Spice is an extremely close second. I love food, therefore I love food candles. 🙂 Seriously though, you have got to get your butt out to a Yankee Candle store