Giveaway: 1 Year Subscription to All You Magazine *Ends 9/25*
I hope you all are enjoying back to school as much as I am. It’s so nice to have some alone time again. 🙂 To help parents get organized for making healthy lunches, snacks and more, ALL YOU magazine introduces its first special issue dedicated to back to school.
This handy 116-page guide arms parents with these useful ideas:
- Whip up lunches that pack appeal: Pesto pasta on a stick, mexican dip and more.
- Save room for snacks: Sandwiches that look like flowers and stars, a happy banana and cheesy rollups
- Take the fuss out of supper with nutritious, tasty dinners made with a slow cooker: tuscan beans, baked ziti, beef stew with snowpeas and more
- The best school supplies, backpacks and more
- How to find a great deal on a computer
How to Streamline Before and After School Routines: ALL YOU outlines how to keep mornings on-time and stress-free, afternoons productive and structured, andevenings calm and organized.
Smart Strategies to Trim Back-to-School Spending: Shop your house before you head to the store, reports ALL YOU.