Giveaway: 1 Year Subscription to All You Magazine *Ends 9/25*
I hope you all are enjoying back to school as much as I am. It’s so nice to have some alone time again. To help parents get organized for making healthy lunches, snacks and more, ALL YOU magazine introduces its first special issue dedicated to back to school.
This handy 116-page guide arms parents with these useful ideas:
- Whip up lunches that pack appeal: Pesto pasta on a stick, mexican dip and more.
- Save room for snacks: Sandwiches that look like flowers and stars, a happy banana and cheesy rollups
- Take the fuss out of supper with nutritious, tasty dinners made with a slow cooker: tuscan beans, baked ziti, beef stew with snowpeas and more
- The best school supplies, backpacks and more
- How to find a great deal on a computer
How to Streamline Before and After School Routines: ALL YOU outlines how to keep mornings on-time and stress-free, afternoons productive and structured, andevenings calm and organized.
Smart Strategies to Trim Back-to-School Spending: Shop your house before you head to the store, reports ALL YOU.