- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
It’s time to start up this fun winter series again! This week’s slow cooker recipe is Buffalo Chicken Meatballs from Brett at Mama Loves Her Bargains and is perfect for the Super Bowl coming up on February 3rd.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1-lb ground chicken
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 c breadcrumbs
- 1/3 c crumbled bleu cheese
- 12-oz Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- Mix all ingredients except for hot sauce (we chop the carrots and celery in food processor but you can mince by hand).
- Spray inside crockpot with cooking spray. Brown meatballs on stove (don’t cook all the way through- we have a crock pot with a removable insert and just used that to brown the meatballs).
- Replace crock pot liner into crock pot, cover meatballs with hot sauce. Cook on low for 7 hours.
Makes about 16 meatballs (serves 4). Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Can be served on a grinder roll or over egg noodles.
Want more recipes? Check out 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You’ll Ever Need for more recipes.
In need of a slow cooker? Amazon offers great deals on slow cookers including Crock-Pot SCCPRP500-LTD 5-Quart Round Programmable Slow Cooker and Crock-Pot SCVT650-PS 6-1/2-Quart Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker.
Don’t forget to check out all of the other slow cooker recipes I’ve posted!
Tagged with: recipe
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.