It’s time to start this fun series up again! This week’s slow cooker recipe is from Tabitha at Saving Toward A Better Life. You can add a little extra spice like Paprika Pepper to kick up the flavor or enjoy as is for a great homemade meal!
Crock-Pot Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins
- Can or Rotel Tomatoes
- Can of Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- Flour Tortillas (or wheat)
- Shredded Cheese (I use Mexican Blend)
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- Put Chicken, Rotel, and Enchilada Sauce in crock-pot. Cook on Low 6 hours or High 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken in crock-pot.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop chicken (draining off as much sauce as possible) in to tortillas and roll up.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and top with sour cream, cheese and green onions.
Want more recipes? Check out 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You’ll Ever Need!
During the Fall and Winter The Centsible Family will showcase a slow cooker recipe that one of the Mavens of Money have tried and tasted. By sharing, we hope you will be able to save a little time during the week as we all know saving time is just as valuable as saving money. And you will be able to enjoy a hot meal at the end of your day!