- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Christmas crafts for kids are always fun, entertaining, and educational. This week’s Kids Frugal Craft from Mom on Dealz is a Toilet Paper Santa and Reindeer. It’s time to make your home a little more festive! This month is packed full of fun Christmas crafts for kids!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the fun crafts for kids I’ve posted. And if you love this, please PinIt or Stumble.
Toilet Paper Santa and Reindeer
- 2 rolls of toilet paper
- 1 Red sheet of tissue paper
- 1 Brown sheet of tissue paper
- Black Construction Paper
- 3 white cotton balls
- 1 red cotton ball
- 2 Popsicle sticks
- Brown construction paper
- 2 googly eyes (or black construction paper circles)
1. Cover one roll of toilet paper with red tissue paper and the other one with brown tissue paper.
2. Cut a thin strip of black construction paper to create Santa’s belt and glue around the middle of the roll.
3. Cut out a small rectangle of paper and cover in glitter to create the belt buckle and glue that in the center of the belt.
4. Glue 3 cotton balls on top of the toilet paper hole to create Santa’s hat.
5. Trace your child’s hands on brown construction paper and cut them out.
6. Glue each hand on each Popsicle stick and stick them in the top hole of the toilet paper to create antlers.
7. Glue the googly eyes on the front with the red nose and you have your reindeer!
Great Books to go with this Project
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.