- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Looking to serve your family and guests something unique this year? With options like Cheesy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon or Italian Sweet Potato Gratin the hard part will be deciding which one to make! Then of course there is the eternal question, “What can I make with all these leftovers?” Progresso Recipe Starters sauces have the answer with recipes like Baked Turkey Hoagie and Turkey Leftover Dinner Casserole that will transform your leftovers into delicious new food ideas.
And let’s not forget about the weeknight night! In between those big holiday meals, busy families are still looking for a little help getting dinner on the table. For inspiration, Progresso created 100 recipes utilizing this new line of cooking sauces that can be found on Progresso.com/RecipeStarters. Look for Progresso Recipe Starters in the soup aisle!
Inspired by the five “Mother” Sauces that form the basis of classical French cooking, including Béchamel, Velouté, Tomato, Espagnole and Hollandaise, Recipe Starters use a variety of ingredients and the best techniques to make sure you have delicious options to take on the school days dinner dilemma. The five varieties are:
- Creamy Parmesan Basil: This creamy, full-bodied and indulgent sauce that was inspired by alfredo and creamy pesto sauces can be used to make dishes such as Crispy Garlic-Parmesan Chicken, Creamy Chicken Alfredo, Basil Chicken Ravioli Carbonara and Basil Chicken Thai Noodle
- Creamy Roasted Garlic with Chicken Stock: With caramelized, roasted chicken broth, garlic and a touch of cream, this stock is perfect for dishes such as Creamy Lemon Chicken, Chicken Pot Pie and Chicken Enchiladas
- Fire Roasted Tomato: A medium-thick tomato sauce, accompanied by flavors of roasted, caramelized tomatoes, oregano and bell peppers, which can be used as a great way to begin creating Pulled Chicken Sandwiches, Easy Weeknight Chicken Parmesan, Cheese-stuffed Mini Meat Loaves and Mole Tacos
- Creamy Portabella Mushroom: Creamy and highly indulgent, this smooth sauce is rich with sautéed Portabella mushrooms, giving you any easy way to start delicious dishes like Easy Weeknight Beef Stroganoff, Steak and Mushroom Sandwich and Tetrazzini
- Creamy Three Cheese: Rich and creamy with a blend of yellow and white cheeses, and a savory background of chicken stock, onion, garlic and cracked pepper, this is a great way to satisfy cheese lovers with Easy Weeknight Bacon Mac & Cheese, Twice-Baked Potato Pizza and Cheesy Egg Breakfast Tacos
In addition, download a printable coupon for $.65 off the purchase of 1 can of Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce. Be sure to share this coupon with your family and friends so they too can take advantage of the savings and try Progresso Recipe Starters!
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Progresso Recipe Starters Prize Pack (shown in the photo at the right) that includes:
- A set of 6 kitchen tools
- Progresso Recipe Starter recipe book featuring 5 recipe ideas
- Can Progresso Recipe Starter (Creamy Three Cheese)
- Can Progresso Recipe Starter (Parmesan Basil)
How fun! Just use the Giveaway Tools entry form below to enter to win. Good luck!
Disclosure: MyBlogSpark, on behalf of Progresso, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.
Tagged with: giveaway
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.