- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Crafts for kids are always fun, entertaining, and educational. This week’s Kids Frugal Craft from Mom on Dealz are Toilet Paper Napkin Rings as fun Thanksgiving crafts for kids! This month is packed full of kids Thanksgiving crafts.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the fun crafts for kids I’ve posted. And if you love this, please PinIt or Stumble.
- Toilet Paper Rolls (2-3)
- Thanksgiving Images
- Construction Paper
1. Cut the toilet paper rolls into sections about 2 inches wide.
2. Cut construction paper into 2 inch strips.
3. Glue the construction paper onto the rolls, covering them completely.
4. Google or use clip art to find Thanksgiving images and cut them to fit on the rolls.
5. Glue the images onto the rolls and insert them on your Thanksgiving napkins!
Math: This activity lends itself to math practice. You can have your child measure the toilet paper rolls, the construction paper, and the Thanksgiving images.
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.