- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
This holiday season, you’re in for some cool family fun when you visit a Taubman shopping center. Step inside the spectacular holiday Ice Age Ice Palace and enjoy footage from the biggest family holiday release, Ice Age: Continental Drift, debuting on Blu-ray and DVD December 11th.
The Ice Age Ice Palace displays at Taubman shopping centers are now open and feature a 30-foot ice dome with falling snow, a light show and, new this year, the beloved prehistoric herd from Ice Age: Continental Drift. Interactive globes will showcase Scrat on his endless mission to catch his precious acorn, while the whole Ice Age herd is adrift on an iceberg in pirate waters. Families can measure their prehistoric heights against Sid and Diego, go paw-to-paw with the herd and track down Scrat’s missing acorns throughout the palace. The high-seas adventure culminates with a visit to Santa and a special Ice Age gift, along with the exclusive option to pre-order Ice Age: Continental Drift.
Participating Ice Age Ice Palace Taubman shopping centers include:
- Beverly Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Cherry Creek (Denver, CO)
- Dolphin Mall (Miami, FL)
- Fairlane Town Center (Dearborn, MI)
- Fair Oaks (Fairfax, VA)
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets (Auburn Hills, MI)
- International Plaza (Tampa, FL)
- MacArthur Center (Norfolk, VA)
- Northlake Mall (Charlotte, NC)
- The Mall at Short Hills (Short Hills, NJ)
- Sunvalley (Concord, CA)
- Twelve Oaks (Novi, MI)
- The Mall at Wellington Green (Palm Beach, FL)
- Westfarms (Farmington, CT)
- The Shops at Willow Bend (Plano, TV)
- Woodfield Mall (Chicago, IL)
Disclosure: Think Jam, on behalf of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, asked me to post about this promotion. I received no compensation for this post. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.