- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Crafts for kids are always fun, entertaining, and educational. This week’s Kids Frugal Craft from Mom on Dealz are fun Soda Bottle Ghost Halloween Crafts to get ready for Halloween! This month is packed full of kids crafts for Halloween.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the fun crafts for kids I’ve posted. And if you love this, please PinIt or Stumble.
Soda Bottle Ghost Halloween Craft
- Soda Bottles (2 liter)
- Sharp Scissors
- White Tissue Paper
- Black Construction Paper
- Mod Podge
1. Clean and dry a 2 liter soda bottle.
2. Cut the top off with a sharp knife or scissors (obviously the adult does this part).
3. Cover the bottom and part of the sides with Mod Podge. Try to not go past the half-way point because it will make the ghost look less “flowy”.
4. Lay one sheet of white tissue paper on top of the covered bottle.
5. Using the black construction paper, create ghost eyes and mouths and add to your ghost.
- Language Arts: Read The Ghost’s Dinner (A Golden Books Paperback) and discuss colors and the book’s elements with your child. You can create lists of dinner foods you think you’d like to bring to a ghost dinner.
- Math: Read Ten Timid Ghosts (Read With Me Paperbacks) and work on counting with your child.
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.