Crafts for kids are always fun, entertaining, and educational. This week’s Kids Frugal Craft from Mom on Dealz is a Jack-o-Lantern Hanging Decoration to get ready for Halloween!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the fun crafts for kids I’ve posted. And if you love this, please PinIt.
Jack-o-Lantern Hanging Decoration
- Popsicle Sticks
- Orange Paint
- Black and Green Construction Paper or Sticky Felt
- Small piece of cardboard
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut a piece of cardboard into the size door sign you would like. Lay the popsicle sticks down to measure how many sticks you will need.
2. Have your child paint all of the popsicle sticks orange and allow to dry.
3. Glue the sticks down onto the piece of cardboard.
4. Cut out triangles and a mouth to have your child glue onto the sticks to create a jack-o-lantern face.
5. Add a green stem and some yarn and you have a festive sign to hang on your door until Halloween!