- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Crafts for kids are always fun, entertaining, and educational. This week’s Kids Frugal Craft from Mom on Dealz is an Edible Pirate Ship and a DIY Pirate Hook to celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day which is September 19th.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the fun crafts for kids I’ve posted. And if you love this, please PinIt.
- Ice cream bowls
- Ice cream or sherbert
- 2 Toothpicks and 1 Straw
1. Fill the bowl with ice cream or sherbert.
2. Put one marshmallow on each toothpick.
3. Cut the straw so that it is longer than the toothpicks. Put 2 marshmallows on the straw.
4. Insert the toothpicks and straws into the ice cream or sherbert and you have pirate ship sails!
- Tin foil
- Butter container, solo cup, any object that can go over your child’s hand (we used old Easter egg dying cups)Sharp knife
1. The adult should cut a hole in the container for the hook to go in.
2. Roll up the tin foil into a long roll.
3. Insert the tin foil into the hole in the container and then shape the top of it into a hook.
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.