Crafts for kids are always fun, entertaining, and educational. This week’s Kids Frugal Craft from Mom on Dealz is Family Hand Print Art!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the fun crafts for kids I’ve posted. And if you love this, please PinIt.
Crafts for Kids: Family Hand Print Art
- Cork board
- Paint Brushes
1. Paint the entire front side of your cork board pieces and allow to dry (just to be safe we let them dry overnight).
2. Paint the hands of everyone in the family (Will LOVED painting his Daddy’s hands) and have them leave their hand prints on the cork board.
3. Hot glue ribbon to the back of the boards and hang!
- Language Arts: Read the book The Kissing Hand and discuss the story line and message in the book. This is one of my all time favorite books to read at the beginning of school each year!
- Math: This activity lends itself to introduce counting by 5′s. Depending on how many members you have in your family this could get into some pretty high numbers!