- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Crafts for kids are always fun, entertaining, and educational. This week’s Kids Frugal Craft from Mom on Dealz is a fun Rocket Launcher craft!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the fun crafts for kids I’ve posted. And if you love this, please PinIt.
- (2) 2 liter bottles
- Hot Glue Gun
- Tin Foil
- Piece of cardboard
- Red, Yellow, and Orange Construction Paper
1. Cover the 2 liter bottles with tin foil.
2. Cut the construction paper into long strips and tape them together.
3. Glue the strips inside the bottles to create “flames” (see photo: top, right).
4. Glue them together and then glue them onto the piece of cardboard.
5. Poke holes in the cardboard to put the yarn thru the cardboard. You can measure the yarn to fit your child’s back and shoulders, or just make it long enough for you to try each time.
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.