- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
The Yankee Candle Fall 2012 scents include four new fragrances in its traditional line and two new fragrances in its contemporary Pure Radiance line. Inspired by cherished fall memories and the simple pleasures of autumn, the new fragrances evoke crisp, breezy days and bountiful harvests. Launched earlier this year, Pure Radiance features a modern design, custom soy wax blend and innovative LumiWick technology for a wide flame and consistent burn.
Yankee Candle Fall 2012 Scents
Four new fragrances, inspired by beauty of nature and warmth of the kitchen, capture the true, treasured moments of autumn. Prices range from $1.99 to $27.99 and are available in melts, votives, small jars and tumblers, perfect pillars, medium jars or tumblers, and large jars or tumblers. Scents include:
- Apple Pumpkin: Cultivated with care…home-grown apples and pumpkins blended with ginger and clove.
- Treehouse Memories: Warm, earthy woods wrapped in sweet, familiar spices evoke memories of crisp autumn days spent amongst the changing leaves.
- Harvest Welcome: Welcome home! Cozy up with this inviting combination of farm-fresh pumpkins spiced with just the right amount of brisk autumn air.
- Season’s Blessings: Partake in a fragrant array of nature’s bounty…perfect notes of pear, plums and grape with hints of spice and cardamom.
New Yankee Candle Pure Radiance Scents
The Yankee Candle Pure Radiance line has added two new scents that evoke the comfort and warmth of fall and add a modern touch to home decor. Prices range from $10.99 for a small vase to $27.99 for a large vase. Scents include:
- Apple Chai: Cozy and comforting, this relaxing brew of apples, berries, cinnamon stick and spices is a treat for the senses.
- Pumpkin: All the warmth of the season in a creamy blend of pumpkins with a touch of cardamom and brown sugar.
Thanks to Yankee Candle, I had the opportunity to experience a Yankee Candle Fall 2012 scent first-hand. I was asked to choose one candle, and after a bit of debate and internal turmoil, I decided on the new Pumpkin scent from the Pure Radiance line. What can I say.. I’m a Pumpkin kind of girl — after all, my favorite is Pumpkin Buttercream! This is my first Pure Radiance candle and I am extremely impressed with the quality of candles that Yankee Candle continually produces. The pumpkin scent is amazing, the candle burns perfectly, and the vase is just stunning. It is the perfect addition to my home in every way.
Save Big with Yankee Candle Coupons!
Now through September 3, you can save $15 off orders of $45 or more when you use Yankee Candle coupon code BB2145 at checkout at yankeecandle.com or in stores with a Yankee Candle printable coupon. You can also save $10 off $25 with this coupon.
The new fall fragrances are available for purchase now at Yankee Candle’s more than 550 retail stores, yankeecandle.com, and select specialty retailers and gift shops.
Enter to Win!
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Yankee Candle Pure Radiance Pumpkin candle. How fun! Just use the Giveaway Tools entry form below to enter to win. Good luck!
Disclosure: 451 Marketing, on behalf of Yankee Candle, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.