- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Brett from This Mama Loves Her Bargains has a wonderful summertime recipe for us! If you want to try a fun, new frozen treat that the kids will love, look no further than Peanut Butter and Jelly Popsicles! Keep reading for the recipe and don’t forget to let me know if you tried this at home. I’d love to hear your input!
Recipe: PB&J Popsicles
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp honey, divided
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups raspberries
- 2 cups raspberry juice
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine the peanut butter, yogurt, milk, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and the vanilla extract in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- In a spouted cup, combine the raspberries and raspberry juice.
- Partially fill small paper cups with the peanut butter mixture. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Partially fill small paper cups with the raspberry mixture. Insert the sticks. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Fill the paper cups with the remaining peanut butter mixture. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from the freezer; let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before removing the pops from the paper cups.
- Spoon some of the remaining honey around the rim of each pop. Optionally sprinkle sesame seeds on the honey to coat. Enjoy peanut butter and jelly flavors in a whole new package!
Tagged with: recipe
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.