Memorial Day weekend is upon us. Celebrate the American holiday with this Chicken Pringlers recipe; a fusion of two American classics, Pringles and chicken nuggets. This quick and delicious recipe will create a finger food frenzy in a pop!
Recipe: Chicken Pringlers
- 2 6.38-oz cans of Pringles (BBQ or Honey Mustard flavor)
- 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast or chicken tenders, cut into 1 1/2″ nuggets
- 2 cups of skim milk or buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle.
- Place nuggets in milk.
- Puree the Pringles in a food processor, and pour into a large sealable plastic bag. Place two or three nuggets at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and place the well-coated nuggets in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and let stand, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes to crisp.
Disclosure: HK Strategies, on behalf of Pringles, asked me to post about this promotion. I received no compensation for this post. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.