Inspired by romantic flowers, vibrant fruits and tropical waters, Yankee Candle offers five new fragrances for summer 2012 that capture all the essence of the season. From the feminine allure of young love to the bold fun of exotic adventures, these fragrances make every day a summer vacation to remember. The summer 2012 collection includes the following scents:
- Fruit Fusion — Berries, orange and lime make this sunny fruit blend refreshingly tart and sweet.
- Loves Me, Loves Me Not — A fresh field daisy with pretty white petals just waiting to be pulled.
- Oceanside — The warm, musky scent of calm sea air with touches of citrusy sunshine.
- Pink Dragon Fruit — Colorful and intriguing … there’s adventure in the sweet aroma of this tropical fruit.
- Wild Passion Fruit — Bright and vivacious … this exotic passion fruit is blended with melon and mandarin.
Yankee Candle graciously sent me two candles from the summer collection: Pink Dragon Fruit and Wild Passion Fruit. I absolutely adore both fragrances! Both scents take me to a tropical getaway. I picture myself on a deserted island sipping fruity drinks, feeling an ocean breeze, all while sitting on a lounge chair under a straw umbrella. Okay.. back to reality. I truly love both scents as I am in the mood for spring and sun; and Pink Dragon Fruit is my favorite of the two, but only by a tiny bit.
The 2012 summer collection is available at 528 Yankee Candle retail stores across the US, specialty retailers, gift shops, yankeecandle.com, and Yankee Candle Flagship stores.
Enter to Win!
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Yankee Candle Wild Passion Fruit Large Jar Candle (ARV $27). How fun! Just use the Rafflecopter entry form below to enter to win. If you can’t see the form below, just click this link to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: 451 Marketing, on behalf of Yankee Candle, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.