Trying to create a Valentine’s Day dinner menu? Here is a yummy (and low fat) heart shaped turkey meatloaf recipe from Mom on Dealz!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the fun recipes I’ve posted. And if you love this, please PinIt or Stumble.
Heart Shaped Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup ketchup (plus what you add on top)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil and black pepper
- 3 small red potatoes finely shredded
- 1/2 cup red, green, or yellow peppers, chopped (I use the frozen pepper mix)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (optional, I use them to help solidify the loaf)
- Combine all ingredients and cook in crock pot low 6-8 hours.
- Top with ketchup.