- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
This blueberry coffee cake from Mama Loves Her Bargains is delightful and delicious. You can substitute other berries if you want but we always go back to the blueberries. This is a great dish for pot lucks and brunches and can be made ahead of time. But there’s something over the top wonderful about having this while still warm.
Recipe: Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 2 c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 stick + 2 T butter (or margarine)
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 c blueberries
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 T melted butter (or margarine)
- 1/2 c chopped nuts (optional)
- Sift together 2c flour & 1 tsp baking powder. Melt butter or margarine. Blend together sour cream and baking soda. Mix all ingredients together including the sugar, eggs, salt, and blueberries.
- Spread batter into a well-greased and floured bundt pan or 9×13 pan. Sprinkle topping all over.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 1 hour in a bundt pan 1 or 45 minutes in a 9×13 pan.
Tagged with: recipe
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.