Cozy up by the fire with a cup of cocoa and thoughts of sugar plums…err Legos! Who doesn’t love Legos? You can reminisce about seeing Episode 1 in the theater and your childhood at the same time. The Cartoon Network and Lucasfilm teamed up to bring us this 22-minute original standalone special about Jedi younglings and includes 5 additional shorts and an exclusive and collectible mini-figure, which makes it a perfect stocking stuffer for any fan.
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace on DVD. How fun!
How to Enter (Do This First!)
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below answering this question:.
What year did Star Wars make its debut theatrically? (it’s okay if you get it wrong!)
That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width="400" height="50" label="Post your Tweet!" content="Enter to #win Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace on DVD at %u @freebiespot"]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Saturday, December 31, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: Think Jam, on behalf of Fox, provided me with the information for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.