Even though the “green” of the outdoors is gone when winter sets in, there are plenty of opportunities to bring the green indoors. To help consumers be more energy conscious when thinking about heating their home, the new Honeywell EnergySmart ThermaWave heater helps consumers save money without sacrificing comfort. The Honeywell EnergySmart ThermaWave Heater is equipped with an energy savings thermostat that gives you just the right amount of heat by regulating the wattage consumption based on your desired temperature, making the product energy efficient and helping to save up to 35% on energy bills.
Visit HoneywellHeatSaving.com for energy saving tips, safety tips for portable heaters, how to pick the right heater, and a savings calculator. The savings calculator can determine how much money you could save by using a portable heater in your home!
This new ThermaWave Heater combines fast even ceramic technology with fan-forced heating for personal and whole room comfort. With a unique ergonomic design and quiet fan, a wave of warmed air is circulated in your room for fast and efficient warmth. With digital controls and enhanced safety features, this heater is simple to use and enjoy anywhere in your home. Key features include:
- Ceramic Technology for fast, even heating
- EnergySmart digital controls
- 4-way tip over protection
- Overheat protection
- Convenient Cool Touch carrying handle
- Two heat modes
- Programmable thermostat
- 3 year warranty
- MSRP of $69.99, available at Target and Amazon.com
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Honeywell EnergySmart ThermaWave Ceramic Heater. Woohoo!
How to Enter (Do This First!)
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below telling me which Honeywell/Kaz Heater product you would most like to own. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- “Like” Honeywell Consumer Products Store on Facebook
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width=”400″ height=”50″ label=”Post your Tweet!” content=”Enter to #win a Honeywell EnergySmart ThermaWave Ceramic Heater at %u @freebiespot”]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Saturday, December 31, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: 360 PR, on behalf of Honeywell, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.