- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
The Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts for better home comfort. UV technology kills up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungus and virus in the water after 2 hrs of continuous use. This provides the assurance that the moisture emitted from the unit is virtually free of germs.
- Quiet Operation – Up to 25% quieter than other evaporative humidifiers
- Durable break resistant water tank
- Dishwasher safe water tank and tray
- Self regulating evaporative system – adjusts output to the amount of moisture the air can hold at a particular temperature.
- Protect antimicrobially treated filter
- Perfect for medium size rooms such as bedrooms and living rooms
- Runs up to 24 hrs per filling
- MSRP: $74.99 / 3 Year Warranty
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Honeywell Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier. Yay!
How to Enter (Do This First!)
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below telling me which Honeywell/Kaz Humidifier product you would most like to own. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- “Like” Honeywell Consumer Products Store on Facebook
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width=”400″ height=”50″ label=”Post your Tweet!” content=”Enter to #win a Honeywell Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier at %u @freebiespot”]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Saturday, December 31, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: 360 PR, on behalf of Honeywell, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.
Tagged with: giveaway
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.