Can you imagine a Thanksgiving where kids are as happy to eat their veggies as they are turkey? Well, they’re always excited for veggies in Crock Country, a whimsical place where veggies fly off plates and into tummies. And, there’s no better time to bring this place to life in your kitchen than on Thanksgiving.
Getting kids involved in Thanksgiving preparation is a great way to get them excited about this traditional family meal and introduce them to new vegetables. To help transform your kitchen into Crock Country and make Thanksgiving a fun family affair, check out this fun Country Crock Kids Thanksgiving prize pack that includes:
- Kid friendly cooking utensils & apron
- A Thanksgiving placemat for their seat at the table
- Vegetable recipes
- Coupon for $1.50 off Country Crock
The included veggie recipes are perfect for turning your little ones into sous chefs for the day. Whether mashing potatoes or seasoning squash, kids of all ages can get involved and discover that eating veggies is fun and enjoyable. With 70% less saturated fat and 30% fewer calories than butter, adding Country Crock to dishes is a perfect way to keep your Thanksgiving meal delicious, and loved by the entire family. You’ll also find that when kids contribute to the feast, they are more likely to eat the dishes they’ve helped prepare.
Through November 27th, when you visit the Country Crock Facebook page, you can enter their Thanksgiving Sweepstakes. Entrants have a chance to win an amazing Thanksgiving-inspired prize pack, including $100 in groceries!
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Country Crock Kids Thanksgiving prize pack including kid-friendly cooking utensils & apron, a Thanksgiving placemat for their seat at the table, vegetable recipes, and a coupon for $1.50 off Country Crock. How fun!
How to Enter (Do This First!)
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below telling me what your plans are for Thanksgiving. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- “Like” Country Crock on Facebook
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Madame Deals, on GFC
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Formula Mom, on GFC
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width="400" height="50" label="Post your Tweet!" content="Enter to #win a Country Crock Kids Thanksgiving Prize Pack at %u @freebiespot"]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Saturday, November 26, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: Zocalo Group, on behalf of Country Crock, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.