- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
As you know, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month and Freschetta is doing their part to support research by presenting the Freschetta Proud to Support Pink program. Through October 31, when you purchase specially-marked packages of Freschetta pizzas and crusts, you will be helping Freschetta reach their goal of a $50,000 donation to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. These packages are printed with codes that you can enter at www.ProudToSupportPink.com and for each code entered, Freschetta will donate $1.
Thanks to Freschetta, my family and I had the opportunity to try some wonderful Freschetta pizza. After looking over all the pizzas available at my local grocer, I choose the one with the least calories which was the Southern BBQ Recipe Chicken, and let me tell you; just because it was the lowest in calories doesn’t mean they sacrificed on taste. Boy was it good! Not to mention I was able to help Freschetta make a donation when I entered the code on the box. Definitely a win-win situation!
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Freschetta free product coupon and two pairs of Freschetta Proud to Support Pink earphones so you can share one with a friend. How fun!
How to Enter (Do This First!)
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below telling me which Freschetta pizza is your favorite. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- “Like” Freschetta Pizza on Facebook
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Mama Loves Her Bargains, on GFC
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Living on Love and Cents, on GFC
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, GFC, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- Follow Freebie Spot on Google Friend Connect (located in right sidebar)
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width=”400″ height=”50″ label=”Post your Tweet!” content=”Enter to #win @FreschettaPizza and learn how they are Proud to Support Pink at %u @freebiespot”]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Friday, October 28, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: Freschetta provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.