- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Weekday mornings can feel like a balancing act. Between scrambling to get yourself ready and the kids dressed for school, it can be a challenge to fit in a good, hot breakfast that will set you up for a good day. Now Pillsbury is bringing your weekend favorites to the weekday breakfast table with new Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles.
Quick.. and Delicious!
Available in your grocer´s freezer, Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles heat up in minutes in the microwave. Made with quality ingredients like fluffy real egg, tasty meat, cheese, Grands! Biscuits and Green Giant vegetables, the new line of quick and delicious frozen breakfast dishes comes in six flavorful choices:
- Sausage & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
- Bacon & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
- Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwich
- Bacon & Veggies Egg Scrambles
- Sausage Egg Scrambles
- Sausage & Veggies Egg Scrambles
Pillsbury has made it easy to start our mornings off right with satisfying, hot and tasty breakfast options. I’m not an egg eater (weird.. I know), but my oldest son loves eggs so I knew the Bacon & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich would be perfect for him. After just a short time in the microwave, the sandwich was cooked to perfection and he was ready to get a great start on his day. He absolutely loved the flavor of the Bacon & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich and gobbled it right up… AND he was completely full afterwards. Bonus! If you’re looking for a fresh way to start your morning, I highly recommend checking out the new breakfast options by Pillsbury.
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Pillsbury Breakfast Sandwiches Prize Pack that will include 3 coupons to purchase a free package of new Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches or Pillsbury Egg Scrambles, a Doughboy Keychain, and a Doughboy Beanie Doll. How fun!
How to Enter (Do This First!)
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below telling me which of the new Pillsbury Frozen Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches or Pillsbury Egg Scrambles you would most like to try. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- “Like” Pillsbury on Facebook
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Mama Loves Her Bargains, on GFC
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Living on Love and Cents, on GFC
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, GFC, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- Follow Freebie Spot on Google Friend Connect (located in right sidebar)
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width=”400″ height=”50″ label=”Post your Tweet!” content=”Enter to #win a @Pillsbury Breakfast Sandwiches Prize Pack at %u @freebiespot #MyBlogSpark”]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Friday, October 28, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: MyBlogSpark, on behalf of Pillsbury, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.