- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Find hope. Be inspired. Know you are not alone. Join the 2011 Pink Together campaign – now in its fifth year of celebrating hope – by visiting PinkTogether.com to connect with a unique online community of people who have been touched by breast cancer and share a passion for the cause. Individually we are strong, but together we are stronger.
Send a Message of Hope
Visit PinkTogether.com to share your personal story and messages of hope and read about others´ personal journeys. To encourage personal connections, General Mills will donate $1 to the Komen organization for each Message of Hope that is sent to someone who has shared their story on PinkTogether.com (up to $25,000) during October. This is in addition to a $2 million donation General Mills is making to the Komen organization. General Mills will also be turning the packaging of participating products pink in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month during October. Meet the 2011 Pink Together Survivor Ambassadors, and hear their amazing stories of courage and survival on PinkTogether.com and the Pink Together YouTube Channel.
This year, for the first time in its five-year history, at PinkTogether.com consumers can choose how $1 million of this donation will be shared between two important Komen programs: the Treatment and Assistance Program, which assists women in securing care they otherwise may not be able to afford, and Prevention Research, which helps unlock the keys to preventing breast cancer. Visit PinkTogether.com through April 14, 2012, to make your choice. Results will be announced on Mother´s Day 2012 -May 13.
- 16oz box of Total cereal
- VIP coupons valid for 1 box of Cheerios, 1 box of Multigrain Cheerios, and 1 cup of Yoplait yogurt
- Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook Pink Together Edition
- Water bottle with removable silicone awareness bracelet
- Drawstring sport backpack
- Rhinestone ear buds
What an amazing kit for such a wonderful cause. The Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook Pink Together Edition includes a collection of more than 150 delicious recipes. It also includes complete nutritional information and a 32-page Pink Together Survivor Ambassador bonus section that shares inspirational personal stories of survival.
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a General Mills Pink Together Prize Pack (shown above). Yay!
How to Enter (Do This First!)
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below telling me how you support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Do you go Pink?. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- “Like” PinkTogether on Facebook
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Mama Loves Her Bargains, on GFC
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Living on Love and Cents, on GFC
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, GFC, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- Follow Freebie Spot on Google Friend Connect (located in right sidebar)
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width=”400″ height=”50″ label=”Post your Tweet!” content=”Enter to #win a General Mills Pink Together Prize Pack at %u @freebiespot #MyBlogSpark”]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Friday, October 28, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: MyBlogSpark, on behalf of General Mills, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.