Looking for a safe way to have wonderful candle fragrance in your home without the fire hazard? Candle Warmers is your answer. Candle Warmers Etc is the market leader and innovator in the candle warmer category. Candle Warmers develops, manufactures, and distributes patented candle warming appliances and other related gift ware appliances and accessories to accent and fragrance your home. Among the Candle Warmers product categories are:
- Candle Warmer Lamps and Lanterns
- Cand-O Warmers
- Candle Warmer Crocks
- Plate Candle Warmers
- Wax Melt Warmers
- The Jamie Clair line of wicked/wickless candles
- …and an assortment of combo packs and accessories
Fall and winter holidays are marked by family and friend gatherings. Candles are a common decor item and help set a festive mood. While candles improve a room’s ambiance through lighting and fragrance, an open flame can also spell deadly danger in under 60 seconds. Decorating safely is the key to protecting your home and loved ones during the holidays. Candle Warmers Etc encourages “candle-sense” and suggests the following candle tips to help keep family and friend gatherings safe:
- Never leave a candle unattended and keep burning candles away from items that can catch fire.
- Use candle holders that don’t easily tip over and place on a sturdy, level surface.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down as the holder or container might catch fire.
- Never use a candle if oxygen is used in the home.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets, and keep matches and lighters up high in a locked cabinet.
- Before you go to sleep, make sure your fireplace fire is out completely, candles are blown out, and strings of lights and decorations are turned off.
- Instead of an open flame, use candle warming plates, lamps and lanterns. For example, the Aurora candle warmer lamp quickly heats the top of a wicked or wickless jar candle to release the candle’s fragrance. And a decorative candle warming lantern provides ambiance without dangerous flames.
- Choose holiday decorations that are flame resistant or flame retardant.
Thanks to Candle Warmers Etc, I had the opportunity to review an assortment of wonderful products for my home including an Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp with 22oz holiday scented Jamie Clair candle, a Jack O’Lantern Plug In Fragrance Warmer, a Santa Illumination Fragrance Warmer, and an assortment of Jamie Clair Wax Melts. I have the adorable Santa Illumination Fragrance Warmer packed away for Christmas (and I can’t wait to bust it out!), but I am currently using both the Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp and the Jack O’Lantern Plug In Fragrance Warmer. The festive Jack O’Lantern Plug In Warmer is in my kids’ bathroom as a nightlight and scent factory (you know the smells that come from boys!). The Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp, however, is set up in my living room so it can shine with all of its wonder and glory. I love not only the scent it provides but also the illumination! The Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp is one of the neatest products I have seen in a really long time. I didn’t think the lamp and candle combination would work, but it truly does. And my home smells great!
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Candle Warmers Etc Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp and a large 22oz holiday scented candle (shown above). Yay!
How to Enter
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below telling me which Candle Warmers Etc products you would love to own. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- “Like” Candle Warmers Etc on Facebook (and, if you’d like, tell them Freebie Spot sent you!)
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, GFC, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- Follow Freebie Spot on Google Friend Connect (located in right sidebar)
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot and @candlewarmeretc on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width="400" height="50" label="Post your Tweet!" content="Enter to #win a Candle Warmers Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp with Holiday Candle at %u @freebiespot @candlewarmeretc"]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Thursday, October 27, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: Scribe PR, on behalf of Candle Warmers Etc, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.