Light up your child’s face with a home-baked treat that can be a perfect snack any time of the day. Betty Crocker Fun da-middles are the first boxed-cupcake mix of its kind that will leave you pleasantly surprised with their sweet center! Delight your family and watch the smiles unfold as you greet them with the delicious, fresh-from-the-oven taste of new Betty Crocker Fun da-middles cupcakes.
Combining cake mix and filling pouch in one box, Fun da-middles cupcakes have a special creamy filling that bakes inside the cupcake. Betty Crocker Fun da-middles are available in three delicious flavors:
- Vanilla Cake with Creamy Chocolate Filling
- Chocolate Cake with Creamy Vanilla Filling
- Vanilla Cake with Creamy Vanilla Filling
Fun da-middles cupcakes are a fun and portable treat that children can take everywhere they go!
With Fun da-middles, you’ll never need to frost cupcakes again. Because after all, it’s what’s on the inside that matters.
Don’t Miss These Savings!
For a limited time, you can download a printable coupon for $0.85 off new Betty Crocker Fun da-middles. In addition, you can visit Betty Crocker TV on YouTube to check out a great how-to video on making Betty Crocker Fun da-middles.
Thanks to Betty Crocker, I had the wonderful opportunity to make new Fun da-middles. I had been wanting to try this new product since I saw a television commercial for them. It’s such a neat idea! Since this product is from Betty Crocker, I knew the cupcakes would be easy to make but I had no idea they would be this easy. My oldest son could have probably made these on his own! You just mix up the batter, fill the cupcake papers with half the batter, squeeze the fun in the middle, top with more batter, and let them bake. Easy! Now to mention they taste wonderful. I’ve never really had a thing for frosted cupcakes because they’re so messy. With Fun da-middles, you don’t have that because it’s in the middle. Here is how my cupcakes turned out. Doesn’t it look yummy and FUN?
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Betty Crocker Fun da-middles Prize Pack (shown below) that includes:
- One sample of new Betty Crocker Fun da-middles cupcake mix
- One cupcake pan
- One oven mitt
- One package of cupcake liners
- One box of cupcake gift notes
How to Enter
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below telling me about an upcoming event or gathering at which you would most like to debut the new Betty Crocker Fun da-middles cupcakes. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- “Like” Betty Crocker on Facebook
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Mama Loves Her Bargains, on GFC
- Follow my fellow Money Maven, Living on Love and Cents, on GFC
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, GFC, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- Follow Freebie Spot on Google Friend Connect (located in right sidebar)
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot and @BettyCrocker on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width="400" height="50" label="Post your Tweet!" content="Enter to #win a Betty Crocker Fun da-middles Prize Pack at %u @freebiespot @BettyCrocker #MyBlogSpark"]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Saturday, October 29, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: MyBlogSpark, on behalf of Betty Crocker, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) as a thank you for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.