- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
DreamWorks Pictures’ Real Steel opens in theaters everywhere this Friday, October 7th, and to celebrate this amazing film, I have a wonderful giveaway for you! But first, if you don’t know what this movie is about or if you haven’t seen a trailer yet, you need to check this out. It looks like Real Steel is going to be an awesome movie!
One lucky Freebie Spot reader will win a Real Steel t-shirt in adult sizes (S, M, L, XL), a Real Steel bottle opener, Real Steel stickers, and Real Steel temporary tattoos. How fun!
How to Enter
The first and mandatory method of entry is to leave a comment below telling me who in your family is most excited to see Real Steel. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
(After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- “Like” Real Steel on Facebook
- Follow my cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, GFC, RSS, or Email – 1 entry total
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter or RSS feed – 1 entry each
- Follow Freebie Spot on Google Friend Connect (located in right sidebar)
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width=”400″ height=”50″ label=”Post your Tweet!” content=”Enter to #win a DreamWorks Pictures Real Steel Prize Pack at %u @freebiespot”]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Saturday, October 15, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: DreamWorks Pictures provided me with the information for this post. They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official disclosure policy.
Tagged with: giveaway
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.