- How to Blog
- Dear Diary
- About Me
Alongside my Monetize Your Blog posts, I am also providing you with my top 20 traffic sources each month. I use Google Analytics to track my blog traffic. Use this information however you wish, but hopefully it will give you an idea of how people find my blog, and potentially, your blog too! And if you’re a blog who reaches the top 30, you get a free link as a thank you!
August 2011 Report (displayed as source and # of visits)
1. google 9,252 - this is just plain ole google search
2. (direct) 2,087 - people who type my URL in their browser
3. feedburner (feed) 1,229 - rss subscriber visits
4. stumbleupon.com 1,180 - so glad I started using this
5. feedburner (email) 557 - email subscriber visits
6. yahoo 328 - another search engine
7. swagbucks.com 280 - yet another search engine
8. bing 264 - and another search engine
9. search 222 - another search engine of some kind
10. facebook.com 203 - links from my FB page and from fan posts
11. pitchit.ning.com 198 - I’m a member of this site
12. google.com 193 - another google search? possibly google image search
13. sampleaday.com 150 - we link to each other! plus they’re crazy funny
14. t.co 143 - twitter url shortener, most likely from Triberr
15. ask 114 - another search engine
16. azfreestuff.com 92 - another great freebie site
17. aol 90 - and another search engine
18. twitter 55 - Facebook < Twitter this month
19. freebies20.com 53 - another great freebie site
20. search.mywebsearch.com 53 - another search engine
I’d like to give a bonus shout-out to the following blogs. They didn’t make the Top 20, but they still sent a nice number of visits. Thank you!
Another slow month it seems. I better get crackin’!
Until next month…
Hi there! I'm Jenny, a coffee-addicted, busy-body, work at home mom of two insane boys. I love football, cooking, Deadliest Catch, video games, Wordpress, and CSS (I'm kindof a geek). Feel free to say hi! We can be nerdy together.