As a mom or caregiver, watching a child suffer with allergies can be heartbreaking. In fact, according to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, approximately 40 percent of children in the United States are affected by seasonal allergies. As common as allergies are, many parents are still confused about which over-the-counter allergy products are safe for their young children.
Allergy Relief Moms Can Rely On
Itchy, runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes and itchy throat – we all know the symptoms that can make our children miserable from allergies. And just in the nick of time as we approach the peak allergy season, PediaCare, a trusted brand of children’s non-prescription medicines for the past quarter of a century, just introduced new one-dose per day, Children’s PediaCare 24 Hour Allergy.
As common as allergies are, many parents are still confused about which over-the-counter allergy products are safe for their young children. Specially formulated for children, just one dose of new Children’s PediaCare 24 Hour Allergy with cetirizine hydrochloride, provides all day relief from indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. No more worrying about re-dosing during the day. And it’s dye free and has a flavor that kids love – grape!
In addition to the extensive product line offerings, PediaCare has also developed a new comprehensive website where parents can find the following:
- Symptom checker/product selector that helps guide parents to select the PediaCare product that best addresses the symptoms their child is experiencing; also available in a free downloadable iPhone application
- Sick day printable games, puzzles, and coloring pages
- Tips for parents on all things pertaining to their child’s health
- PediaCare product information
New Children’s PediaCare 24 Hour Allergy is available in a four ounce bottle for $11.99. The entire line of PediaCare products is available at drugstores, supermarkets, and other retailers nationwide. Visit the PediaCare website to find out more information and to print a coupon for PediaCare products.
My oldest son is a seasonal allergy sufferer. And when his allergies are acting up, they’re absolutely horrible. I have never had allergies and neither has my husband so this is something new for us. My son did not have allergies until we moved to West Virginia so it’s something specific to this area that doesn’t agree with him. We have tried virtually every product on the market to tame his allergies, including prescription medicine, and nothing has worked so far. At the time of this writing, his allergies are not occurring but once they start again, I will definitely be trying PediaCare 24 Hour Allergy. (And I’m crossing my fingers that it works!)
One lucky Freebie Spot readers will win new PediaCare 24 Hour Allergy for Children. Yay!
How to Enter
The first and mandatory method of entry is to tell me which PediaCare product your child has tried or might try the next time he or she has cold or allergy symptoms. That’s it! To be fair to others, I will delete any entries that do not follow the rules.
Bonus Entries! (After mandatory entry is done; leave a new comment for each.)
- Follow my new cooking blog on Facebook, Twitter, Google Friend Connect, RSS, or Email (1 entry no matter how many you do)
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot email newsletter
- Subscribe to the Freebie Spot RSS feed
- Follow Freebie Spot on Google Friend Connect (located in right sidebar)
- “Like” Freebie Spot on Facebook (located in right sidebar)
- Follow @freebiespot on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
[tweetbox width="400" height="50" label="Post your Tweet!" content="Enter to #win PediaCare 24 Hour Allergy for Children at %u @freebiespot #giveaway"]
- Stumble this post using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Post this giveaway on Facebook using the tool at the bottom of this post
- Link to Freebie Spot and/or grab my button
This giveaway ends Saturday, May 21, 2011, at 11:59pm EST. This giveaway is open to US residents only – Sorry! Be sure to enter a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you are the winner. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: RLA PR, on behalf of PediaCare, provided me with the information for this post and free product(s) in order to facilitate this review . They are also offering free product(s) to give away to a reader. I was not required to write a positive review. Any expressed opinion is completely my own. View my official Disclosure Policy.